Lesser Man [MD2011] Lesser Man [MD2011]

Awesome

Nice song man ! like the heavy low sound and the creepy low vocals are fitting in well, also the clean vocals are good but not al the time, but that's just practising i believe, and the intro is nice aswell. The clean stuff by the way come in really suddenly you should try building the loud stuff down a little before going totally clean, just my opinion man ;) !

Keep Going !

Kor-Rune responds:

The failure to build up is the joke ;)

Thanks for the input man!

Escalon - Illusion of Control Escalon - Illusion of Control

Cool sound

The sound is good, i dont like this kind of metal but heck, i respect it.
Maybe you should pull down the treble in the kick a little bit its really overpowering.
Thats all, i like the guitar sound and for this genre the screaming is well done so props !

Keep rocking !

Breathe [2011 With Vox] Breathe [2011 With Vox]

Cool

The intro is really sweet i like that, But the loud stuff is overcompressed or something like the kick takes over when the loud stuff comes in, you should look into that ... the mixing and stuff. And the screaming is pretty much the same the whole song try to change it sometimes, like what you did with the clean vocals good job ! anyway just my opinion man ;) O and your guitar sound is pretty brutal .. nice !

Take care and keep going !

Within me Within me

Not Bad

If you don't have drums or bass you could better stick to the clean stuff, cause that is already awesome, maybe when you have drums and bass you could put some more metal stuff in there. Anyway love the clean stuff really emotional .. i like that !
Keep going man !!

Nin > Nookie Nin > Nookie

Cool

Production wise it could be allot better like with compression and all that and maybe some more structure, but i really like what you did with the vibe, it became allot more dramatic and darky ... love that ;) !

Ninjic responds:

Thx man

Prelude - Reality Check Prelude - Reality Check

Awesome

Nice song man, you have a nice sound aswell, can hear it all very clearly and stil the sound is pretty brutal, voice fits in well to. The only thing i miss is a little soft part somewhere in the song, just my opinion i gues, i just like that cause then you can build up to a heavier part again and it will most of the time come off stronger and heavier, again just my opinion do with it what you want ;).

and yeah i agree the people who vote 0 and leave no review should be fucking banned or something.

TheRealSam responds:

Ahah yeah fucking downvoters, hate them with a passion >:]
Yeah I tried to do something similar with the small break near the end, before the "chorus". Yet it was kinda hard to add a really soft part, I didn't want it to break the general mood/rhythm of the song.
Anyway, thanks a lot for the review man!

Holy Diver Cover Preview Holy Diver Cover Preview

Holy divuurrrr !

Like the epic vocal harmonies especially the holy divuuuuurrr part, you got a good vibration in your voice, nice !

Greetz Soundstream

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks....wait till u hear the final version...knock ur socks off! Thanks for the review and support!

Metal Eater Metal Eater

nice riffs

nice grooves and stuff but all i can say is ... more kick !!!
Keep on rocking !

Greetz soundstream

jmerk800 responds:

Yeah i can see where it could use more kick. Thanks though!

i cant finish anything i cant finish anything

Nice

Nice sound ! Try to take it easy on the limiter tho, there are many notes that i can barely hear cause of the hard limiting, or maybe its the compressor.

Greetz soundstream

Brother Intro Brother Intro

Nice

One of my favorite songs of dark new day, awesome !

AttackTh3Radical responds: